About The Company
Manufacturer of FRP/ GRP composites and Epoxy castings. An ISO 9001:2008 certified Established in the year 2000. FRP Used in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil and many more applications.
· Electrical insulation in Transformers, switch gears, motors, generators and transmission and distribution equipment. · Supports & barriers in the mechanical, civil and transport industry. · Cable trays, gratings and barriers in the chemical industry. · FRP Settlers, FRP / GRP decking sheets in the marine industry · Supports and Root joints in the wind blade manufacturing. Full fledged State of the art manufacturing and testing facility
Highly process driven manufacturing with Microsoft Navison ERP software. Vision:
- Hydraulic presses
- Pultrusion machines
- Automatic Filament winding machines
- Pressure gelation machines and clamping machines.
- Full fledged in house Test lab
To deliver the best in engineered solutions by constantly improving and striving for customer delight. Mission:
Understand the customer requirement and deliver value, profitably. Quality Assurance.
· FRP/GRP composites are manufactured using a highly process oriented manufacturing process. · Process controlled with equipments and pre-researched parameters. · Raw materials are best in class and are periodically tested in house and at third party labs. · Trained and experienced staff and workers ensuring the process compliance. · Sampling plans ensure validation of end customer requirements at our in-house lab. · Full trace ability of the batches produced guarantee a fool proof system to check and correct errors if any. Research and Development
- Known in the industry for manufacture of customer designed and complex components.
- Have manufactured more than 5000 different customized parts to our esteemed engineering OEM clients.
- Capability to meet various Indian and international standards such as IS, ASTM, DIN, IEC, NEMA etc.
- Frequently test and use new materials to meet the emerging requirements of our customers.
- Most recent developments are Radomes for telecom towers and GRP/FRP special type settlers for sea water applications.
- Constantly new materials and solutions are being worked on by our development team.